The following internships are available only at LCA’s West Hollywood, California, headquarters:
- Assist with field investigations including witness interviews and surveillances.
- Conduct online, courthouse, and other types of research.
- Write reports.
- Perform data entry.
- Respond to inquiries.
* Candidates must be willing to travel and to strictly adhere to LCA's confidentiality agreement.
Campaigns and Media Intern
- Author website content.
- Assist in the coordination of demonstrations and other events.
- Perform community outreach by tabling, giving humane education presentations, etc.
- Generate letters to the editor of local and national newspapers and periodicals.
- Solicit photo donations for use in the organization’s publications.
- Conduct online research.
- Prepare mailings.
- Produce correspondence.
- Create spreadsheets.
- Conduct on-line research.
- Assist with vehicle donations program.
- Perform analyses of donor giving.
- Conduct grants research.
- Assist with special programs.
Membership and Volunteer Intern
- Assist the Director of Operations with financial duties including the production of projection sheets and budget analyses.
- Perform financial, online, and other types of research.
- Integrate website and office functions.
- Perform computer networking.
- Contacting volunteers regarding upcoming events.
If you are interested in any of the internship opportunities listed above, please send a résumé and cover letter to:
Last Chance for Animals
8033 Sunset Blvd #835
Los Angeles, CA 90046