Each year, 5,000 to 10,000 fur-bearing animals are brutally confined and slaughtered to be part of the fur trade in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
LCA is a proud partner of Fur Free Minneapolis, a grassroots coalition of animal rights organizations and advocates working to pass an ordinance that would ban the sale of new fur products in Minneapolis.
But we can't do it without your help!
Help pass a fur ban in Minneapolis!
1. Call your city council members and urge them to support the ban.
- Click here to locate your city council representative.
- Click here for a sample script you can use when you call.
3. Send a letter to your city council member OR stop into Vegan East on Lyndale, grab some grub, and fill out a beautiful postcard that we'll mail out for you!
4. Sign and share our online petition! Our goal is to get 25,000 signatures in the next two months. Help us reach our goal!
If you do not live in Minneapolis:
1. Sign and share our online petition! Our goal is to get 25,000 signatures in the next two months. Help us reach our goal!
2. Encourage your friends and family to take action!